Contact Us for Granite Countertops in Oakville & Halton
Oakville Showroom Location
513 Speers Road, Unit A
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
We are located on Speers Road in Oakville between Fourth Line and Morden Road.
Your Oakville kitchen and bathroom transformation headquarters
Oakville is one of Ontario’s most beautiful and desirable communities. A combination of suburbs and waterfront living – along with having big city Toronto virtually next door – it’s truly a town like no other.
When we were looking to open a flagship showroom in Halton Region, Oakville was the logical choice, being one of the number one bedroom communities to Toronto commuters.
Our location at 513 Speers Road allows for homeowners from Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington and Toronto a convenient way to see our tremendous selection of countertop and kitchen renovation products and services.
A big showroom in a great town
The Granite Transformations’ Oakville showroom is the largest within Southern Ontario. People from all over the region stop by to check out our selection of:
- Granite Kitchen Countertops: Our engineered granite countertops will completely transform your kitchen
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops: Glamorous and exceptionally durable quartz countertops bring a modern feel to your space
- Glass Countertops: Stunning and eco-friendly glass countertops will add a little shine and a lot of resale value to your Oakville home
- Complete Kitchen Renovations: For older kitchens that need a little more extensive kitchen renovations is the way to go
- Mosaic Backsplash Tiles: European-flavoured glass mosaic tiles can turn your kitchen or bathroom from boring to beautiful
- Cabinet Refacing Services: Save time – and money – by refacing your cabinets with our revolutionary cabinet refacing services
- Our 1-Day Installation Process: All it takes is a single day for us to be in and out of your home and leave you with a completely transformed kitchen
A little bit about Oakville
With Hamilton to its west and Toronto to the east, Oakville is a booming community that still retains its historical, Old-World charm throughout its streets.
With over 182,000 residents, Oakville has a thriving arts and sports culture, as well as many civic events which attract thousands of tourists, including:
- The Downtown Oakville Jazz Festival
- The Oakville Waterfront Festival
- For the Love of the Arts Festival
- Oakville Family Ribfest
Many famous Canadians hail from Oakville, including Olympic gold medalist Donovan Bailey, Hockey Night in Canada host Ron MacLean and HGTV personality Bryan Baeumler. For more information about Oakville, please visit www.oakville.ca